Become a part of SIF2022 team – Improve your professional skills!
You’ve heard of social entrepreneurship, but you’re not sure what that means? You know what that means and that’s why you want to know more? Want to gain experience in organizing an event that really interests you? This is an ideal opportunity! Become part of the team that will organize the ninth Social Innovations Forum (#SIF2022). Gain theoretical and practical experience in organizing the largest annual conference on social innovation in the country and the region and connect with people who share your interests and values!
We are looking for volunteers who have a desire to improve their professional skills and join our team in order to provide logistics to the conference and gain a new knowledge and experience.
Participating in the organization of SIF will give you a chance to discover what it means when a business decides to be part of a solution and a driver of change, and how social entrepreneurship can be a tool for solving social problems and challenges. You will have the opportunity to meet and connect with people who are creative, innovative and eager to share their experience of social entrepreneurship with others. In addition, you will gain valuable professional experience in organizing events, working together with a dynamic team of experts with years of experience in this field.
What it is?
Social Innovations Forum is an international conference on social entrepreneurship and social innovations, which is being held for the ninth time on June 15 in Belgrade. This event is a meeting place for civil society organizations, social enterprises, companies, investors, institutions, students, young entrepreneurs and all those who believe in solidarity, proactivity and unity as a recipe for a fairer society. A pretty rich program of this year’s conference includes panel discussions, presentations of examples of good practice in various sectors, as well as interactive workshops for young people. The conference program aims to point out the potential of social entrepreneurship as a driver of positive social change. Over the past 8 years, the Social Innovations Forum has been visited by over 800 leaders from the civil, private and public sectors from 16 countries.
Social Innovations Forum is organized by the Smart Kolektiv and it will be held this year on June 15 in the Miljenko Dereta Space in Belgrade.
What will you get?
- Experience of participating in the preparation of the international conference.
- Introduction to the concept of social entrepreneurship. An opportunity to collaborate with a dynamic team of creative people, and to enrich your professional experience.
- Possibility to attend workshops and other programs at the conference.
- First hand opportunity to hear personal experiences of social entrepreneurs from Serbia and abroad who have started positive changes in their communities by starting their own business.
- Inspiration and motivation to develop their own ideas.
- At the end of the conference you will receive a certificate of completed volunteer experience.
Which volunteering positions are available?
Selected volunteers will receive detailed instructions on their position and responsibilities.
- The application deadline is Jun 5.
- The review of applications and selection of candidates will be done by May 8, based on the motivation to participate.
- Info workshop for selected volunteers will be held on Jun 10 and attendance is mandatory for all members of the volunteer team. Positions and dates of engagement of volunteers will be agreed at the meetings.
- The date of the conference is June 15
How can you apply?